Do you want to open a restaurant? Discover the best financing even for non-repayable funds
The opening of a commercial activity such as catering can exploit a wide range of possible forms of “financing”.
In particular, we must refer to the concept of financing in a very broad sense, since they can fall into this category:
- Financing from and for furnishings, machinery, industrial appliances, etc., which are granted on loan for use;
- Non-repayable financing (especially from the EU);
- Subsidized loans provided by the Regions;
- Specific loans from banks.
The choice and the financing possibilities: based on accurate planning
Some types of financing are provided only if certain conditions exist (as in the case of EU funds, regional or state funds ), while others are strongly influenced by the type of activity carried out (as in the case of the loan for use formula).
To be able to orient yourself in the choice, and see if the hypotheses are used to obtain one or more financing solutions, it is therefore necessary, first of all, to make a very detailed project on the type of activity, on the entity of the necessary resources, and on the presence of some basic requirements.
For example, to access many European funds, you must be in the status of unemployed (in the case of companies with an odd number of members, the majority must return to the unemployed, while in the case of an even number half be enough) and also have certain skills. If instead one turns directly to the banks, one must have a part of the initial capital necessary or present oneself with good guarantees.
Examples of financing for hotel, restaurant and bed and breakfast catering
- SDF is one of the banks that shows the greatest attention for the provision of credit, with many specific solutions whose conditions change depending on the type of activity that it is actually intended to open. It also offers funding for start-ups;
- Microfinmer deals with the provision of European non-repayable loans, for amounts up to $ 145,000 plus VAT. You must have some basic mandatory requirements to be able to access it;
- Indomer (agency that manages on behalf of the government the disbursement of funds allocated) provides for partly non-repayable and partly subsidized loans. The amount of funding is extremely variable, covering the various areas (from the purchase of materials and equipment to the funds needed for the first live management phases, within the first year of activity).